This is George Bush’s accountability moment. That’s why I’m here. The mainstream media aren’t holding him accountable. Neither is Congress. So I’m not leaving Crawford until he’s held accountable. - Cindy Sheehan

There are things worth fighting for. And there are even some worth dying for. But Iraq is not one of them. - James Moore

      
Marriage is love.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

This is how I want this guy remembered



Whenever anyone gets ready to cast his/her vote, I want him/her to associate the GOP with Dubyai, the man who sold out his country for a ports deal. And to remember the quisling Republicans who let him get away with it. Then I want them to think about having him at the wheel when the bird flu shit really hits the fan.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Yeh...bird flu...just what the fuck has that stooge done about that....NOTHING!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home